This course will enable you to apply, maintain and remove individual eyelashes extensions, enabling you to offer your clients a full professional service. These lashes (sometimes known as semi-permanent) can last around 2-3 weeks before infills or removal and with clients returning for regular maintenance this will add to your client retention. The service takes 30-45 mins to perform. You will learn how to prepare the clients lasheses and stick a false Flaired-individual lash to the real one, creating natural looking lashes that don't damage the real ones.
No prior experience is required for this course, and is suitable for complete beginners through to students that just need to brush up their skills. A model is required for this session,
- Health and Safety aspects
- Consultation of your clients
- Contraindications and what to look out for
- Preparation of the treatment area
- Preparation of your client
- Patch testing
- Product chemistry
- Different types of lashes and glues
- Product application
- Isolating lash techniques
- Aftercare tips and tricks for you
- Advice on equipment and starter kits.
- Information about necessary and additional accessories to make your and your clients life easier and more comfortable
Eyelash Flare Extension Certificate
Once you have paid for this one on one course please be aware that you will need to call in to book an available date to proceed.
You will also get a confirmaition with the date and time of this course via email.
London (Please Book A Month In Advance)