(1) No advice This website contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such whilst studying one our united kingdom fast track health and beauty courses.
(2) No warranties The medical information on this website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not warrant that: (a) The medical information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or (b) The medical information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
(3) Professional assistance You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediately medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
(4) Limiting our liability Nothing in this medical disclaimer will: (a) Limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) Limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) Limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (d) Exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
(5) This disclaimer This medical disclaimer was made using a precedent created by "http://www.seqlegal.co.uk/" SEQ Legal and available on "http://www.website-law.co.uk/"Website Law
Further Disclaimer The information on the Website is made available to help inform the decisions of healthcare and social care practitioners and therefore improve the quality of care and treatment.
Prohibited Promotions - Please note it is illegal to advertise cancer treatments under the cancer act 1939. It prohibits anyone from advertising "an offer to treat any person for cancer or to give any advise in connection with the treatment thereof". Information retrieved from the Website does not override the individual responsibility of healthcare and social care professionals involved in the delivery of care to make informed professional judgments appropriate to the circumstances of the individual, in consultation with the individual and/or their guardian or carer. The Website contains links to third party websites, which are not under our control. These links are provided for your convenience only. We are not responsible for the availability or content neither of such other websites, nor for any products or services available from them. Any such link should not be seen as an endorsement by us of such websites, or any of the products or services contained on them. Links are made to or from the Website at your own risk. We reserve the right to withdraw access to all or any part of this Website for periods of time in order to modify any of the content, for scheduled or unscheduled maintenance and for other purposes, without notice to you. We have processes in place to ensure that the contents of this Website are accurate and that the links it publishes directing the user to third party websites function properly. However, we give no assurances regarding the currency, accuracy or applicability of any of the Website's content. We provide the Website to you without any conditions, warranties, or guarantees whether express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties or conditions as to the satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose, which are expressly excluded to the extent permitted by law.
Medical Advice Disclaimer: If you require advice relating to a particular health problem, Divine Beauty Therapy Academy strongly urges you to contact your doctor or other medical practitioner.
Divine Beauty Therapy Academy is not qualified to provide advice about health problems and nothing in the content of this website constitutes any form of medical advice. Any natural holistic health care information provided should be regarded as complementary to, not a substitute for, conventional health care. Divine Beauty Therapy Academy and the operator(s) of this site specifically disclaims all responsibility for any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the material on this site.
Our Mission: Our aim at Divine Beauty Therapy Academy is to provide qualifications for all Holistic, Spiritual and Alternative Therapists thus helping to create an independent and unified standard of practice amongst all practitioners and training providers. Accredited therapists and training providers are more likely to obtain the confidence of the public, however we do not make any guarantees of work in the industry and practitioners should abide by their own countries laws and licence agreements.